From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changes made by acct-* ebuilds
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 07:03:42
1 On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 9:59 PM Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > On Thu, 2020-02-13 at 02:32 +0100, Thomas Deutschmann wrote:
4 > > Hi,
5 > >
6 > > thank you for bringing this to the list.
7 > >
8 > > I have the same experience which is the reason why I haven't migrated
9 > > most of my packages yet (which is not a good move because I also didn't
10 > > post the problem to the list like I wanted *yet*, I only talked to
11 > > people via private mail, chat or at FOSDEM about that and was working on
12 > > a proposal I wanted to show next week when I am hopefully healthy again).
15 > In other words, instead of bringing the problem up to the person who
16 > created the GLEP and the eclasses and/or community at large, you've been
17 > conspiring behind their back. Yes, that's really the procommunity
18 > attitude we expect from Council members. Thanks for showing it again.
21 This is a bit of a double standard. Either people are 'conspiring behind
22 your back' or they 'are gathering data for a counterproposal.' There is no
23 need to paint a negative narrative here.
24
25 -A
29 > --
30 > Best regards,