From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changes made by acct-* ebuilds
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 05:59:32
1 On Thu, 2020-02-13 at 02:32 +0100, Thomas Deutschmann wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > thank you for bringing this to the list.
5 >
6 > I have the same experience which is the reason why I haven't migrated
7 > most of my packages yet (which is not a good move because I also didn't
8 > post the problem to the list like I wanted *yet*, I only talked to
9 > people via private mail, chat or at FOSDEM about that and was working on
10 > a proposal I wanted to show next week when I am hopefully healthy again).
13 In other words, instead of bringing the problem up to the person who
14 created the GLEP and the eclasses and/or community at large, you've been
15 conspiring behind their back. Yes, that's really the procommunity
16 attitude we expect from Council members. Thanks for showing it again.
19 Best regards,
20 Michał Górny