From: Maciej Mrozowski <reavertm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Implicit system dependencies
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 17:09:50
1 On Tuesday 23 of August 2011 18:54:04 Paweł Hajdan, Jr. wrote:
2 > On 8/22/11 12:21 PM, Michael wrote:
3 > > I wrote a script to search for discrepancies between linked libraries and
4 > > what's defined in (R)DEPEND, with the intention of improving QA for
5 > > minimal package installs.
6 >
7 > It would be great to integrate this into portage and make it a part of
8 > the developer profile. This would just help prevent future breakages.
9
10 It seems there are a couple of such home-grown solutions already.
11 dberkholz used to have on in his dev webspace[1], we have one[2] in kde
12 overlay...
13
14 1. http://dev.gentoo.org/~dberkholz/scripts/ (linking_libs, included_headers)
15 2.