From: Lisa Seelye <lisa@g.o>
To: Ian Leitch <port001@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Three teir portage: stable, prestable, unstable?
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 20:51:46
1 On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 17:47, Ian Leitch wrote:
2 > Hi everyone,
3 >
4 > I'm sure this HAS to have been discussed before, and if it has, it was
5 > before my time. I'd like to hear peoples opinions and what the
6 > conclusion was from earlier discussions.
7 >
8 > Just to make everything clear, I will outline exactly what I have in
9 > mind.
10 >
11 > In my view, the portage tree would benefit from having the following:
12
13 How? Why does this warrant a radical change to the system?
16 Regards,
17 -Lisa
18 <Vix ulla tam iniqua pax, quin bello vel aequissimo sit potior>