From: omestre <omestre@×××××××××.org>
To: Georgi Georgiev <chutz@×××.net>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dependences
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:36:12
1 Thanks very much!!
2 You have gave me the informations that i need.
3 I agree with you, there are diferences between
4 compile and run time depends, but gentoo is a
5 particular distro, *maybe* the only one with
6 a tool to install software from source. So, only
7 run-time depends i will consider.
8 I'm looking for metrics, i will study the graphs,
9 the informations... and will see if they are useful
10 or not.
11 I will ask you one more thing... :) I guess that
12 the dependence informations that i have to gentoo
13 is wrong. The command that i have used to extract
14 that informations were misunderstood by me. Take
15 a look in my text file describing the gentoo deps..
16 the line depends are the packages that "depends on"
17 the package. I believe that the command that you
18 told me, will give the right results.
19 Thanks again...