From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: webdav global use flag and default
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 10:26:22
1 On Friday 28 July 2006 15:40, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
2 > right you are. Putting the default useflag into base/make.defaults has the
3 > same effect as a nowebdav useflag without being a no* useflag and confusing
4 > with other useflags that do not have the no* bit.
5 >
6 > If there are no objections and you agree with the solution I will make
7 > webdav global and default after a week from now and you can remove the old
8 > nowebdav useflag.
9 >
10 > If there are any problems with putting it in base/ for example neon does
11 > not work on hardened, embedded or anything else I would like to know about
12 > it.
13
14 Go ahead.
15