From: Ali Polatel <hawking@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New developer: Ali Polatel (hawking)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:42:24
1 Mart Raudsepp <leio@××××××××.net> yazmış:
2 > On K, 2007-06-20 at 19:54 +0300, Petteri Räty wrote:
3 > > It's my usual pleasure to introduce to you Ali "hawking" Polatel who
4 > > will be joining us to help with the netmon stuff.
5 >
6 > Welcome Ali!
7 >
8 > > Ali hails us from
9 > > Turkey. He is currently a physics engineering stupid in the Istanbul
10 > > Technical University and a real wizard in chess. He is the National
11 > > Master to be more exact. Please give him the usual warm welcome and try
12 > > to beat him in online chess.
13 >
14 > Do you appear on FICS too? :)
15
16 yup! my handle is thespiritoftal ;)
19 ali polatel (hawking)
20 Booze is the answer. I don't remember the question.
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list