From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Ali Polatel (hawking)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 02:26:42
1 On K, 2007-06-20 at 19:54 +0300, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > It's my usual pleasure to introduce to you Ali "hawking" Polatel who
3 > will be joining us to help with the netmon stuff.
4
5 Welcome Ali!
6
7 > Ali hails us from
8 > Turkey. He is currently a physics engineering stupid in the Istanbul
9 > Technical University and a real wizard in chess. He is the National
10 > Master to be more exact. Please give him the usual warm welcome and try
11 > to beat him in online chess.
12
13 Do you appear on FICS too? :)
14 I'd be happy to take you on, but get beaten anyway. I've played with the
15 local national masters around here and get beaten. Hard. ;p
16 Would be an honor to get defeated from the Turkish Master as well, but
17 who knows how'd the challenge go ;)
20 Cheers and welcome again,
21 Mart Raudsepp
22 Gentoo Developer