From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Gentoo Support Everywhere
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:08:07
1 On Wednesday 20 May 2009 14:24:11 Dale wrote:
2 > Since I am seeing this from a user perspective, my opinion stands. I'm
3 > not against them having a forum where ever people choose, I just don't
4 > think Gentoo and devs should be required to support it. They have
5 > enough to deal with now.
6 >
7 I ve always considered forums as a "user-to-user" communication interface.
8 Users can contact developers via bugzilla. Rarely developers visit forums to
9 help on bugs cause most of the "actual" bug are already on bugzilla. Most
10 questions on forums are "user specific" issues that can be solved by other user
11 advices
12
13 just my $2
14 --
15 Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
16 Gentoo Linux Developer [KDE/Qt/Sound/Sunrise]
17 Web: http://hwoarang.silverarrow.org