From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP ??: Critical News Reporting
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 17:12:22
1 Nathan L. Adams wrote:
2
3 >>>It is listed in the MOTD on the installation media. I'm not making any
4 >>>assumptions on this. It's really not our fault when the user base
5 >>>doesn't read what is sitting in front of them, plainly on the screen.
6 >>>
7 >>>Thank you for proving my point.
8 >>>
11 > And what point would that be exactly? Console messages are ineffective?
12
13 That you haven't completely read documentation that was right on your
14 screen. I mean *read*, not glanced. I've finally read through ciaranm's
15 GLEP and I get the impression you only skimmed through it. I suggest you
16 stick with exact wording from the GLEP for discussion on this thread
17 rather than assumptions made on arguments.
18
19 Cheers-
22 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
23 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
24
25 ---
26 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
27 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
28
29 ramereth/irc.freenode.net