From: Stuart Bouyer <stubear@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] OpenSSL
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 11:12:05
1 On 木, 2002-08-01 at 00:20, Mickey Mullin wrote:
2 <snip>
3 > > Coz it doesn't :P ITs going to remove d not e. c and e are protected.
4 > > I'd better ask why it wants to NOT unmerge c :)
5 >
6 > Uh, yeah! That's what I was thinking. Why is it keeping "c"? That's what
7 > I meant all along. Uh huh. Sure it is, Mick...
8 >
9 It's not emerging c cause c didn't have a SLOT in it, so portage doesn't
10 know it can throw it away. To get rid of c - do emerge -P openssl (do
11 emerge -Pp openssl first to make sure it wont get e by accident)
12
13 Stuart