From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Category tags on packages (was: new categories:)
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 10:21:06
1 Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
2 > On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 6:47 AM, Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o> wrote:
3 >> I agree that a tag kind of approach would be nice. Someone should
4 >> actually do work on it.
5 >> Here's a random similar idea that I think might work well as a GLEP
6 >> proposition, that I was about to reply to a different subthread before
7 >> noticing this post:
8 > <snip random idea :p>
9 >
10 > The simplest method I can think of is:
11 >
12 > ${PORTDIR}/tags/games/puzzles/ksudoku -> ../../../kde-base/ksudoku
15 Sounds nice and has the added value to be possible to opt out and to
16 not hinder who do not care about it.
17
18 lu
22 Luca Barbato