From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for March
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 17:47:38
1 On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 22:41:58 +0530
2 Anant Narayanan <anant@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > > If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
7 > > vote on, let us know ! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
8 > > Gentoo dev list to see.
9 >
10 > If it's not too late for this month's meeting, I'd like to discuss
11 > the possibility of including a new "post" in our developer base -
12 > the package maintainer.
13 >
14 > a) The requirements to become a package maintainer for Gentoo may be
15 > lesser than that of the full-fledged developer.
16
17 Please elaborate on how a "full.fledged developer" would differ from a
18 "package maintainer" technically. What requirements and/or
19 priviledges do you think could be reduced?
20
21 Marius
22 --
23 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list