From: Matthias Schwarzott <zzam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Adding /etc/udev/rules.d/ to CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 09:08:28
1 On Dienstag, 4. September 2007, Matthias Schwarzott wrote:
2 > On Samstag, 1. September 2007, Matthias Schwarzott wrote:
3 > > On Samstag, 1. September 2007, Daniel Drake wrote:
4 > > > I like the idea of adding this to CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK.
5 >
6 > Ok seems we should do this! Next udev ebuild will add rules directory to
7 > CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK.
8 >
9 > I also tested now what happens to rule changes that get installed in the
10 > same turn as the MASK is added. etc-update and dispatch-conf both handle
11 > this case fine.
12
13 udev-115-r1 has been commited. It now adds rules directory to
14 CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK.
18 Matthias Schwarzott (zzam)
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list