From: Matthias Schwarzott <zzam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Adding /etc/udev/rules.d/ to CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 09:34:22
1 On Samstag, 1. September 2007, Matthias Schwarzott wrote:
2 > On Samstag, 1. September 2007, Daniel Drake wrote:
3 > > I like the idea of adding this to CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK.
6 Ok seems we should do this! Next udev ebuild will add rules directory to
7 CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK.
8
9 I also tested now what happens to rule changes that get installed in the same
10 turn as the MASK is added. etc-update and dispatch-conf both handle this case
11 fine.
12
13 Matthias
16 Matthias Schwarzott (zzam)