From: Jeff Rollin <jeff.rollin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo's problems
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:43:35
1 On 15/03/07, Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
4 > No development gets done on here either. Discussion does. Development
5 > happens when people aren't getting drawn into long flames about the distro
6 > they use, which only clog up peoples' inboxes. Are you suggesting a dev
7 > forum on forums.gentoo.org? If you are, you got my vote, especially if all
8 > the socio-political talk goes on there.
9 >
10 > BTW *none* of my code happens when I'm interfacing with an organic ;)
11 >
12 Well said sir.
13
14 Jeff
15 --
16 Q: What will happen in the Aftermath?
17
18 A: Impossible to tell, since we're still in the Beforemath.
19
20 http://latedeveloper.org.uk
21 --
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list