From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo's problems
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:37:32
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > Which, even if it were true, is besides the point if doing so prevents
3 > any development from getting done. And just how much development gets
4 > done on the forums?
5 >
6 No development gets done on here either. Discussion does. Development
7 happens when people aren't getting drawn into long flames about the distro
8 they use, which only clog up peoples' inboxes. Are you suggesting a dev
9 forum on forums.gentoo.org? If you are, you got my vote, especially if all
10 the socio-political talk goes on there.
11
12 BTW *none* of my code happens when I'm interfacing with an organic ;)
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list