From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The Gentoo Project proudly presents *drums* anigel *applaud*
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 14:14:53
1 On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 13:06 +0200, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Yes indeed my best audience, Gentoo now has a new developer in town. His
3 > name? Not important. His function? Not important either. His looks? Ugly as
4 > hell... why we want him? Because I am fond of french wifes, and he has one.
5 >
6 > Yes indeed my best audience, anigel is a Frenchie, a "Limougeaud" to be
7 > exact (which is an inhabitant of Limoges, the préfecture of the Haute-Vienne
8 > département). Stupefied? I know I am. And not only does he have a wife, he
9 > also has dinner for vapier - a beautiful young cat.
10 >
11 > Yes indeed my best audience, he is an animal lover. Fits right in. Jforman
12 > has another goatsitter and this one wont drive to jforman's house. No, he'll
13 > ride his bike to it.
14 >
15 > Yes indeed, my best audience, anigel seems to have a good condition. While
16 > most of us have long saluted their bike before they turned 26, anigel still
17 > loves to cycle through the woods, or just walking, looking for mushrooms.
18 >
19 > Err, wait a minute! Mushrooms !?!
20 >
21 > Aaarghh, what kind of freak did I introduce here? Another one for the pile
22 > of nuts in which we can find seemant, g2boojum and dsd. So now the nut pile
23 > has been extended with Hubert Mercier, a French Forum Administrator who in
24 > real life administers Unix systems.
25 >
26 > At least there's one sane property on this guy - he doesn't like the Perl
27 > language. And for that alone I disregard his mushroom incident... as long as
28 > he doesn't think he sees Larry fly.
29
30 Welcome onboard anigel! And as always, a Swift intro made me chuckle,
31 well done Sven.
36 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list