From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] The Gentoo Project proudly presents *drums* anigel *applaud*
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 13:21:27
1 Yes indeed my best audience, Gentoo now has a new developer in town. His
2 name? Not important. His function? Not important either. His looks? Ugly as
3 hell... why we want him? Because I am fond of french wifes, and he has one.
4
5 Yes indeed my best audience, anigel is a Frenchie, a "Limougeaud" to be
6 exact (which is an inhabitant of Limoges, the préfecture of the Haute-Vienne
7 département). Stupefied? I know I am. And not only does he have a wife, he
8 also has dinner for vapier - a beautiful young cat.
9
10 Yes indeed my best audience, he is an animal lover. Fits right in. Jforman
11 has another goatsitter and this one wont drive to jforman's house. No, he'll
12 ride his bike to it.
13
14 Yes indeed, my best audience, anigel seems to have a good condition. While
15 most of us have long saluted their bike before they turned 26, anigel still
16 loves to cycle through the woods, or just walking, looking for mushrooms.
17
18 Err, wait a minute! Mushrooms !?!
19
20 Aaarghh, what kind of freak did I introduce here? Another one for the pile
21 of nuts in which we can find seemant, g2boojum and dsd. So now the nut pile
22 has been extended with Hubert Mercier, a French Forum Administrator who in
23 real life administers Unix systems.
24
25 At least there's one sane property on this guy - he doesn't like the Perl
26 language. And for that alone I disregard his mushroom incident... as long as
27 he doesn't think he sees Larry fly.
30 Sven Vermeulen
34 The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>