From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Prioritising contact information in metadata.xml
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 23:32:20
1 On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 10:05:35PM +0200, Jeroen Roovers wrote:
2 > All in all I guess we need to make the rules up as we go and decide
3 > policy later. I suggest the first herd/address in the list should be
4 > the primary contact. If you don't agree with that, please consult
5 > metadata.xml for the package or reassign to bug-wranglers with an
6 > explanation (and perhaps a promise to quickly change metadata.xml. :)
7 Review the posts I made on the list last year about how to do assignment
8 in a sane fashion. I'll link them tonight when I'm back from the party
9 I'm hitting up.
10
11 They do describe all the cases that people came up with, including where
12 herds are too-specific or too broad.
15 Robin Hugh Johnson
16 Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
17 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
18 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85