From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Around 425 non-existent packages in p.mask?
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:01:18
1 On Wednesday 23 November 2005 11:52, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > yes, i imagine there are a bunch of these false positives ... you can
3 > see the gcc-config mask is wrongly flagged for this reason
4 And the complete KDE mask that is around 300 ebuilds...
5 Really, don't have hurry to "fix" those entries before a true check is done.
6 [as I said on #-dev, there's enough code to parse and check p.mask on my
7 ruby-checker in gentoo-alt overlay... I actually did use it to check
8 senseless masking with 4 lines of extra ruby code a part the already present
9 classes, when I first noticed this problem and referred it on #-dev (before
10 Doug opened the bug, that is)]
13 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
14 Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE