From: Joseph Booker <joe@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-bsd@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Saw the light, came in...
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 00:07:01
1 I am really starting to hate squirrelmail's lack of mailing list handling,
2 this is the second time ive sent something to the wrong list......
5 Joseph Booker said:
6 >
7 > Grant Goodyear said:
8 >>> So here I am, checking for some more information, as the website of
9 >>> the project isn't really informative. What are your needs ? In
10 >>> terms of skills, human resources, or whatever...
11 >>
12 >> Hi! Welcome aboard.
13 >>
14 >> Yeah, we really need to rework the web site. If somebody wants to put
15 >> together a more sensible page, I'll be happy to put it up on the site.
16 >>
17 >> At the moment your best source of info about immediate goals can be
18 >> found in the meeting log of our first meeting last week. You can find
19 >> it on the wiki at gentoo-bsd.grantgoodyear.org. Also, feel free to pop
20 >> into #gentoo-bsd on freenode and say hi.
23 > yea, read up on the first meeting log and be sure to be on irc for the
24 > second. (heck, hang out in irc anyways if you got questions or just wanta
25 > chat)
26 >
27 > to participate just install a *BSD, get portage on it, and see what you
28 > can do, good luck at it
29 >
30 > --
31 > Joe Booker