From: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] last rites for net-im/sim
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:13:14
1 George Shapovalov wrote:
2 > Ugh, it is the only one that reliably connects to icq (yea, I am stuck using
3 > it for many people whom I contact as this is pretty much the only protocol
4 > "honored" there) *and* handles various encodings in a sane way (no, gaim,
5 > while been really nice on a protocol side, does not cut it on localization
6 > side, not even close. And kopete is the other way around :))..
7
8 I can't really say anything about gaim's localization, but what is wrong
9 with kopete on the protocol side of things? I haven't had a single
10 problem with icq and kopete. MSN is a different story, however....
11
12 -Steve
13 --
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list