From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] last rites for net-im/sim
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:22:17
1 Ugh, it is the only one that reliably connects to icq (yea, I am stuck using
2 it for many people whom I contact as this is pretty much the only protocol
3 "honored" there) *and* handles various encodings in a sane way (no, gaim,
4 while been really nice on a protocol side, does not cut it on localization
5 side, not even close. And kopete is the other way around :))..
6
7 So, I too would say, please at least keep it in the tree..
8 There is a plea in that bug, btw, to give somebody a month to fix it, so there
9 is still hope :)..
10
11 George
12