From: Olivier Crete <tester@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] last rites for net-im/sim
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:58:23
1 On Mon, 2005-19-12 at 12:19 +0100, George Shapovalov wrote:
2 > Ugh, it is the only one that reliably connects to icq (yea, I am stuck using
3 > it for many people whom I contact as this is pretty much the only protocol
4 > "honored" there) *and* handles various encodings in a sane way (no, gaim,
5 > while been really nice on a protocol side, does not cut it on localization
6 > side, not even close. And kopete is the other way around :))..
7
8 You may want to try GnomeICU for ICQ.
11 Olivier CrĂȘte
12 tester@g.o