From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] tcltk splitting [again]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 23:57:19
1 On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 11:24:10PM +0100, George Shapovalov wrote:
2 > Um, I cannot remind why we did not split, because I remember (unless I am
3 > hallucinating of course. That was like 2 years ago, or more..) that we
4 > actually had them split and then they were joined.. For whatever it is
5 > worth..
6
7 i cant say i ever remember them being sep ... afaik, they've always
8 been one USE flag ... but viewcvs says that we had a "tcl" and a
9 "tcltk" rather than a "tcl" and "tk" flag ...
10 -mike
11 --
12 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list