From: Jon Nelson <jnelson@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: danarmak@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Menu System
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:08:09
1 On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:23:06 +0300
2 Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Wednesday 17 April 2002 18:07, Mario Andres Yepes C wrote:
5 > > Just a Question.
6 > >
7 > > Would'nt be a good idea to implement a menu system for window managers
8 > > a la Debian???
9 > >
10 > Azarah and me and some others discussed it on IRC a couple of days ago.
11 > We basically agreed that it should be done, so if you have any special
12 > requests/ideas/proposals, now's the time :-)
13
14 Basically I think Debian has the best menu system around.
15 Why not simply port it?
18 Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious animal on earth.
19
20 Jon Nelson <jnelson@×××××××.net>
21 C and Python Code Gardener