From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Menu System
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:55:36
1 On Wed, 2002-04-17 at 20:08, Jon Nelson wrote:
2 > On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:23:06 +0300
3 > Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > On Wednesday 17 April 2002 18:07, Mario Andres Yepes C wrote:
6 > > > Just a Question.
7 > > >
8 > > > Would'nt be a good idea to implement a menu system for window managers
9 > > > a la Debian???
10 > > >
11 > > Azarah and me and some others discussed it on IRC a couple of days ago.
12 > > We basically agreed that it should be done, so if you have any special
13 > > requests/ideas/proposals, now's the time :-)
14 >
15 > Basically I think Debian has the best menu system around.
16 > Why not simply port it?
19 Details ?
23 Martin Schlemmer
24 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Developer
25 Cape Town, South Africa