From: Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Training points for users interested in helping out with ebuild development (was: Re: [gentoo-dev] Retiring)
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 08:56:25
1 Le mardi 05 mai 2009 à 01:59 +0200, Olivier Huber a écrit :
2 > Hi,
3 > [...]
4
5 > , I propose to add a bug-with-patch alias or
6 > something like that.
7 >
8 > Cheers,
9 >
10 You mean something like the "Inclusion" keyword in bugzilla ? Or maybe a
11 separate keyword that would indicate unreviewed patches. It's sad we
12 don't have the ability to set per attachment status other than obsolete
13 in our bugzie but we can still figure ways to work without it.
14 --
15 Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
16 Gentoo