From: Peter Weller <welp@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for March
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 14:39:48
1 On Saturday 01 March 2008 10:55:06 Raúl Porcel wrote:
2 [..snip..]
3
4 There are also a number of problems with people on the team who are there
5 soley so that they don't have to ask the team to mark a package stable for
6 them - they can just go and stable it themselves. OK, this may help the amd64
7 team in a minor way, but it would be much more preferable if they actually
8 did any work *outside* of this.
9
10 Now, some of you may have noticed a certain level of inactivity from me
11 lately, but rest assured that now that I have my new Core 2 Duo laptop more
12 or less up and running, I'll be able to do more amd64 stuff.
13
14 welp
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list