From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] summary: proposed solutions to arches/stable problem
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:58:46
1 On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 13:58, Jason Huebel wrote:
2 > level. Change repoman to check for the STABLE variable and portage doesn't
3 > need to be touched. Change ebump and ekeyword to add/remove the STABLE
4 > variable as needed.
5
6 All of this has made me curious. I know to use repoman, and use it for
7 any and every commit (except profile, license, and eclasses, of course),
8 but are we "supposed" to be using ebump and ekeyword rather than
9 adjusting them manually?
10
11 This conversation is the first I have ever heard of either application.
14 Chris Gianelloni
15 Release Engineering QA Manager/Games Developer
16 Gentoo Linux
17
18 Is your power animal a penguin?