From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] summary: proposed solutions to arches/stable problem
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 04:09:40
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote: [Wed Jun 23 2004, 02:59:46PM EDT]
2 > All of this has made me curious. I know to use repoman, and use it for
3 > any and every commit (except profile, license, and eclasses, of course),
4 > but are we "supposed" to be using ebump and ekeyword rather than
5 > adjusting them manually?
6
7 No, repoman is required, echangelog is strongly encouraged, ebump and
8 ekeyword are entirely optional.
9
10 That said, you might want to look into them. They're pretty nice
11 tools. They both have man-pages for your reading pleasure.
12
13 Regards,
14 Aron
17 Aron Griffis