From: Aisha Tammy <gentoo.dev@×××××.cc>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Graphics Project disbanded [pkgs up for grabs]
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2020 11:13:20
1 On 6/7/20 2:28 AM, Joonas Niilola wrote:
2 >
3 > On 6/6/20 10:11 PM, Aisha Tammy wrote:
4 >> On 6/6/20 2:50 PM, Aaron Bauman wrote:
5 >>> All, the graphics project has now been disbanded.
6 >>>
7 >> Is it weird to ask what happened?
8 >>
9 >> It seems like a lot of the packages listed here should be and are
10 >> very popular :O
11 >>
12 >> Aisha
13 >>
14 > Hi,
15 >
16 > floppym's response sums it up.
17 >
18 > https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/c0b5e5e1ab4e0ed77725d4366a5232be
19 >
20 > jstein started a new thread about this subject,
21 >
22 > https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/f9fae5f9583e73e6d4dbf4fc521dd559
23 >
24 Indeed, thanks a lot.
25 I should have anticipated that there would be further discussion on this, before
26 prematurely asking simple question >.<
27 Nonetheless, an interesting situation. I never knew too much about projects.
28
29 Aisha
30
31 > -- juippis