From: Ian Whyman <thev00d00@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-p2p/deluge needs a maintainer
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 12:11:54
1 I will help out with this package as well if needed.
2 On 31 Mar 2013 13:10, "Markos Chandras" <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 31 March 2013 12:23, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
5 > > On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 7:01 AM, Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
6 > wrote:
7 > >> Hi,
8 > >>
9 > >> net-p2p/deluge has open bugs for years[1] and I don't see anybody from
10 > >> the net-p2p herd
11 > >> to actually maintain it. It would be nice to find a new dedicated
12 > >> maintainer for it. If a user is interested in helping us maintain it,
13 > >> please contact proxy-maint_at_gentoo_dot_org[2].
14 > >
15 > > I'll potentially grab this one, though proxy maintainers are still
16 > > welcome (especially if you run it under openrc and would like to fix
17 > > some of the init.d bugs, as I do not due to its tendency to crash).
18 > >
19 > > Thanks for calling for help prior to treecleaning...
20 > >
21 > > Rich
24 > If a user wants to help, proxy-maintainers will also join you. I don't
25 > want to treeclean this package as it
26 > seems to have a large user base so there are chances for people to
27 > step up and maintain it.
28 >
29 > --
30 > Regards,
31 > Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
32 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang