From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Unified nVidia Driver Ebuild ready for testing
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 20:17:24
1 Hi Peter,
2
3 On Fri, 2005-12-23 at 14:05 -0500, Peter wrote:
4 > in any case. By unifying the ebuilds, we are merely duplicating what
5 > nvidia provides in its install packages. We're not doing anything they
6 > aren't.
7
8 Who is "we" please? As you're a non-dev, it would be polite to
9 introduce yourself at the top of emails like this for the benefit of
10 those who don't want to wade through that bug. You probably didn't
11 intend it this way, but your lack of introduction has distracted from
12 the work you're trying to do here.
13
14 Best regards,
15 Stu
16 --
17 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
18 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
19 http://stu.gnqs.org/diary/
20
21 GnuGP key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
22 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C