From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 22:07:05
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 12:09:09 +0000 Tom Martin <slarti@g.o> wrote:
3 > | > If you'd like to see more interesting or innovative changes, start
4 > | > by looking into how we can make it easier for developers to
5 > | > advertise what they've been doing.
6 > |
7 > | planet.g.o?
8 >
9 > No, that's censored to only display what certain people want it to say
10 > rather than the truth of what's going on.
14 Censored? Please expand on this, how is it censored? I thought we were
15 allowed to put anything Gentoo related we want to in our Gentoo blog?
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list