From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A few questions to our nominees
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 09:06:25
Piotr Jaroszyński wrote:
> Hello, > > looks like every nominee wants the council to be more technical so I > have a few technical questions for you: > > 1. GLEP54
Just for fun I took some of the ideas about alternative management of the issue and specified the features it makes it worth changing (better management and automated snapshot generation from the live ebuild). http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero/glep/liveebuild.rst I'd like to see some comment on it (I put it in glep form just now so it isn't exactly perfect) lu -- Luca Barbato Gentoo Council Member Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero -- gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list