From: "M. Edward Borasky" <znmeb@×××××××.net>
To: Mark Miller <mirell@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] man pages - converted to DocBook/HTML
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 05:03:40
1 On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 15:59 -0600, Mark Miller wrote:
2 > HTML wasn't the main thing that was the issue. Converting the man
3 > pages from the ancient realm of troff into DocBook would actually be
4 > the main issue.
5
6 [snip]
7
8 While we're on the subject of on-line documentation, Debian has a really
9 nice way of doing it, using something they call "dwww". However, I
10 looked at the source and there's quite a bit of Debian-specific code in
11 it, so it might be more trouble than it's worth.
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list