From: Patrick McLean <chutzpah@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Paludis and Profiles
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 14:36:56
1 Christian Birchinger wrote:
2 >
3 > I honestly think people are just bringing up the wildest things
4 > just to find another reason to say "no". It Looks a bit like
5 > even good ideas and project have no chance when they come from
6 > "the wrong people".
7 >
8 Thank you, you just summed up what I have been thinking about this
9 thread. It seems like people are really looking for whatever possible
10 technical reasons they to be able to say "no" simply because they don't
11 like certain members of the paludis team.
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list