From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-kernel] Proper distribution integration of kernel *-sources, patches and configuration.
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 19:07:51
1 On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 14:30:51 -0400
2 "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I was going to say depend on CONFIG_EXPERIMENTAL in
5 > Kconfig, but this is deprecated. See scripts/checkpatch.pl
6
7 Yes, I think it wasn't clear from my first post; but the intention was
8 to introduce such option under the Gentoo distribution menu section. I
9 think I forgot to mention that near the end. I'm well aware, which is
10 why we should proceed slowly; since I will have an away period soon, I
11 don't plan to implement this this month and set up the organization
12 before starting anything to ensure we do this properly.
15 With kind regards,
16
17 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
18 Gentoo Developer
19
20 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
21 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
22 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D