From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Sets vs Meta ebuilds
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 15:21:35
1 For everyone talking about -c vs -C. For the record, I never brought up
2 removing packages in my sets discussion. That was an argument others
3 were making against sets.
4
5 It was 2 others seen below who mentioned the use of -C/--unmerge. For
6 anyone telling me, I should be using -c vs -C. Why did you not say
7 anything to them? They brought it up? They were the ones using? Yet no
8 one spoke up to them as the have to me....
9
10 I was not discussing that. I rarely use such myself. I was just
11 entertaining a discussion with others, their issues. Just for others to
12 put the focus on me. It is all pretty funny!
13
14 On Sat, 8 Jul 2017 20:27:38 -0400