From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] baselayout-2 stablisation plans
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:59:32
1 On 7/21/07, Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o> wrote:
2 > Now there are, as usual, some daemons and init scripts that probably
3 > won't work. For those that don't, I have either fixed or there's patches
4 > in our bugzilla. Here's a rough summary.
5
6 About the nscd issue we discussed on irc on friday (i.e. daemon not
7 playing nice with parallel startup), your patch worked. It stayed on
8 my work laptop, though, so I can't file a bug right now. But I'll do
9 so monday morning.
10
11 Oh, and by the way, baselayout-2 is great stuff, thanks !
12
13 Denis.
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list