From: Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] virtual/libintl and virtual/iconv
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 01:59:29
1 On Saturday 07 May 2005 08:42, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Fri, 6 May 2005 19:31:02 -0400 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
3 >
4 > wrote:
5 > | On Friday 06 May 2005 07:16 pm, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
6 > | > We have packages depending on libc, also.
7 > |
8 > | funny you should mention that as i've been slowly deleting the
9 > | 'virtual/libc' DEPEND from ebuilds as i see it
10 > |
11 > | if ciaran's GLEP handles this crap cleanly, then i say we go with that
12 >
13 > Not my GLEP, jstubbs'. I just thought of a slightly weird way of abusing
14 > the new functionality it offers, which he'll either like or kill me for.
15
16 Nope. That's exactly the intention of making regular DEPEND syntax available.
17
18 Regards,
19 Jason Stubbs