From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] virtual/libintl and virtual/iconv
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 23:38:14
1 On Fri, 6 May 2005 19:31:02 -0400 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | On Friday 06 May 2005 07:16 pm, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
4 | > We have packages depending on libc, also.
5 |
6 | funny you should mention that as i've been slowly deleting the
7 | 'virtual/libc' DEPEND from ebuilds as i see it
8 |
9 | if ciaran's GLEP handles this crap cleanly, then i say we go with that
10
11 Not my GLEP, jstubbs'. I just thought of a slightly weird way of abusing
12 the new functionality it offers, which he'll either like or kill me for.
15 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
16 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
17 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm