From: Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: NEW app-emacs/ packages
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 12:24:23
1 Ryan Shaw <ryan.shaw@××××××××××××××.org> writes:
2
3 > On Sun, 2002-09-29 at 04:59, Matthew Kennedy wrote:
4 >
5 > > How do people find this customization? Too much perhaps?
6 >
7 > I think the level of customization is just right: you've included
8 > the "basics" that pretty much everyone who uses these packages will
9 > want, without going nuts and adding everything.
10
11 Great! Basically, I've tried to package things so that they're
12 installed and configured how the original author intended them to
13 be. Seems to have worked out well so far.
14
15 Stay tuned for a new snapshot containing almost everything else from
16 the Emacs Lisp Archive at Ohio State Uni :) (which is about a dozen
17 new ebuilds).
18
19 Matt
20 --
21 Matthew Kennedy
22 Gentoo Linux Developer
23 Bugs go to http://bugs.gentoo.org!
24
25 Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6C25B0A2
26 Finger Print: 0C61 0CBC C669 5F26 8DBF 006D FBAB 30EA 6C25 B0A2