From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: repo/gentoo:master commit in: dev-libs/libunibreak/
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 13:14:31
1 On 14-12-2017 13:39:18 +0100, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Dnia 14 grudnia 2017 13:21:47 CET, Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o> napisał(a):
3 > >Can we make it a policy to list /what/ QA issues are the justification
4 > >for commits like these? A description in the commit message would be
5 > >preferred, but a pointer to a location where said issues can be found
6 > >would do too.
7 >
8 > Maintainer-needed is reason enough. If somebody couldn't be bothered to maintain what he committed, why should we bother to list the issues?
9
10 It seems to me you are avoiding the question. There are no issues with
11 the ebuild. It seems like there is just a false claim there are QA
12 issues, and that is used as waiver to remove the package.
13
14 > Using repoman and looking at CI mails is also a good idea.
15
16 repoman full (stable) is happy on 8b4ea0f6d2bed140116f69855d1d3100ea0cf020.
17 qa-reports.gentoo.org has nothing to report
18 gentoo-qa@ ML has nothing to report
19
20 Please list the QA issues:
21