From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GUi installer brainstorm
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 20:06:07
1 mån 2002-01-07 klockan 02.10 skrev Geert Bevin:
2 > I've been thinking about the core engine, and what would be nice is an
3 > abstracted installer storyboard language. This might for example use xml
4 > to define actions, sequences, paths, default responses, etc etc
5
6 This sounds exactly like what I was thinking :)
7 That way it's going to be easy to define commands and stuff that can be
8 used to auto-insert on the command prompt if the user wants that.
9
10 Regards,
11 Mikael Hallendal
14 Mikael Hallendal
15 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
16 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden