From: grozin@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: repo/gentoo:master commit in: dev-libs/libunibreak/
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 12:56:27
1 This is in fact a newer version of liblinebreak (under a new name).
2 liblinebreak is m-n. The ebuild is just a slightly improved
3 liblinebreak-2.1.
4 This new version improves the functionality of fbreader (the new revision
5 -r4 depends on libunibreak). Removing libunibreak would require also
6 removing the improved fbreader-0.99.4-r4. libunibreak allows fbreader to
7 correctly hyphenate words in languages other than English (I am now
8 reading a Russian book in this new revision of fbreader, and it is
9 substantially better than doing the same in the previous version). I am
10 definitely against removing libunibreak and fbreader-0.99.4-r4, and
11 returning to the old no-hyphenation-in-non-English-books behaviour.
12
13 Andrey