From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: repo/gentoo:master commit in: dev-libs/libunibreak/
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 13:32:16
1 W dniu czw, 14.12.2017 o godzinie 19∶56 +0700, użytkownik
2 grozin@g.o napisał:
3 > This is in fact a newer version of liblinebreak (under a new name).
4 > liblinebreak is m-n. The ebuild is just a slightly improved
5 > liblinebreak-2.1.
6 > This new version improves the functionality of fbreader (the new revision
7 > -r4 depends on libunibreak). Removing libunibreak would require also
8 > removing the improved fbreader-0.99.4-r4. libunibreak allows fbreader to
9 > correctly hyphenate words in languages other than English (I am now
10 > reading a Russian book in this new revision of fbreader, and it is
11 > substantially better than doing the same in the previous version). I am
12 > definitely against removing libunibreak and fbreader-0.99.4-r4, and
13 > returning to the old no-hyphenation-in-non-English-books behaviour.
16 If you need it, then take it and make it maintained. Gentoo is not going
17 to get better with people trying hard to avoid any responsibility. It's
18 going to only turn into a silly package dump.
21 Best regards,
22 Michał Górny