From: Jason Stubbs <jasonbstubbs@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ANNOUNCING: Great 2003 Gentoo Bug Hunt (with prizes)
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 00:33:27
1 On Thursday 02 October 2003 22:02, Caleb Tennis wrote:
2 > On Thursday 02 October 2003 07:46 am, Markus Nigbur wrote:
3 > > The idea of real-time charting resolved bugs by developer, group and
4 > > probably other stuff sounds pretty nice. Maybe because I'm a statistics
5 > > freak anyway. ;-)
6 >
7 > A few other front page links that could/should be added:
10 > Unresolved bugs containing proposed patches
11 > New Ebuilds waiting for portage inclusion
12 > The most frequently reported bugs (as noted by dup count)
13
14 These would be great for devs. Even users who like to do a bit of hacking
15 (like myself) would benefit from these too.
16
17 > Show All Reports I own
18 > Show All Reports I'm cced on
19 > Show all Open Reports I've commented to
20
21 These are necessary for any user of bugzilla. I've tried creating queries for
22 these without any success.
23
24 Jason
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list